Opshopping Love


Stripe shirt - opshop
Floral skirt - opshop
Hat - eBay

Opshopping and eBay shopping has became my new hobby since real shopping is out (I'm going to Europe in 36 days eeeek)

I paid around $4 for each of these pieces at my local salvos. There is something truly satisfying about finding clothes you reeeeally like at the opshop. In fact, saving for Europe has taught me how to be patient, filter your search and find some decent things on eBay. It's also taught me to test my limits in an opshop and try things on which wouldn't usually take my interest.

It teaches you to open your mind to different styles and garments, it pushes the boundaries of your original style, something you probably wouldn't do constantly shopping at the same stores in retail.
Plus - there is more choice on eBay and salvos! You don't have to worry about bumping into that girl you don't get along with at the event you've been looking forward to with exactly the same dress.

If your into vintage like myself, you'll find some perfect maxi skirts, high-waisted pants, fur coats and long dresses.

Thanks for reading!

Happy thrifting


White top - opshop
White leather shorts - eBay
Boots - friends of fancy (also available eBay
Pink socks - Atlas Divine
Purse - Thailand



This entry was posted on Wednesday 21 May 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply