Paris

I'm back to reality after my five weeks travelling across Europe and I've decided to re-document some of my memories and photographs from my favourite places!
These places are the destinations I wish to revisit in the future, the places that took my breathe away and gave me beautiful memories. My trip consisted of 25 days on the European Escapade Tour, followed by 10 days in London (which emptied what was left of my bank account).

#1. PARIS








































Paris was our first couple of days in Europe - the feeling hadn't really settled that I was on the other side of the world. It's a funny feeling - looking around and observing your surroundings reminds you how far away you are.

The city near our hotel was dirty, gypsies took over the walk ways and everything was loud and busy. Just ten minutes away is Avenue Montaigne - one of the richest streets in the world. The street is impeccably clean and made up of exclusive high fashion stores: Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Versace etc. We spent the day exploring tourist destinations and getting to know our new contiki friends.

My biggest moment was seeing the Eiffel Tower - after all these years of only seeing photographs, it was finally in front of me! I realised how big the tower is in reality - the experience was surreal and I had to take a double look to check it was really in front of me.



This entry was posted on Monday 25 August 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply