Morning Ritual

I am growing to recognise the significance of creating positive morning rituals. Morning rituals set you up with a positive mindset for a successful day. Create something exciting to awaken to, rather than sluggishly moving out of bed and heading straight for work. This morning I woke up, sipped on lemon juice with hot water, and did vanyasa yoga outside in the garden. I then swam in the ocean, read my book, planned my week's diary and budget, came home and made this delicious smoothie...





RECIPE:(serves two)
- 2 cups of frozen berries
- 4 stalks celery
- 4 stalks of mint leaves
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1/4 cup of goji berries
- 1/3 of a whole beetroot

Garnish with chia seeds and goji berries.






This entry was posted on Tuesday 20 January 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply