Flowers, books and beautiful treats



AT LAST! I'm taking time to re-create my blog so it looks presentable and pretty!
This morning I took a stroll around the suburb, (borrowed) some flowers from gardens along my street so I could display this little vase on my window sill. I also bought this beautiful leather notebook, a perfect size to squeeze into my bag for journal entries for my adventures and thoughts at university, and also when I'm out on the run.

This organic peanut butter with apple is an amazing, tasty afternoon snack. Your missing out if you haven't tried this combo!

Below is a chia pudding I created from a very basic recipe - a healthy dessert that tastes heavenly! I simply soaked chia seeds in water and added organic coconut cream. Keep in the fridge for most of the day - add banana and berries to taste. Of course you can still be healthy and enjoy dessert!



This entry was posted on Thursday 26 February 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply