Salt Water


Theres a salty cure for everything ~ sweat, tears or the ocean
(A lovely quote I stumbled across many times on Instagram)

There is something so revitalising and refreshing about jumping into the ocean. It's one of natures beautiful gifts to awaken and cleanse our mentalities and bodies. I always feel alive, fresh and ready for the day if I begin my morning with an ocean swim.

These bathers are my new favourites, I bought them just in time to take to Bali! Speaking of Bali.. the designer is a woman called Andi Bagus, who lives in Bali, and creates crochets in a variety of sizes and colours, shipping them over to happy, free spirits all over the world.

HAPPY SWIMMING



This entry was posted on Wednesday 25 February 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply