Study Fog

I was studying at a coffee shop and took a few snaps of my work, (I may have been slightly distracted with my public relations textbook).


I've never really been able to study at home, in bed, or somewhere where I spend my free time.
There is something more exciting and different than trying a new coffee shop with my laptop and a book to study or read.

Although this semester has begun as a struggle, because my two units are full of dry and dated information. I made a promise to myself tonight, to be gentle on myself when frustrated with this and continue to push through the semester, trying my hardest. I will make time for creative projects like blogging and sewing, to keep me sane and inspired to live a full life.

The last picture I found inspired me to blog as I travel next year. It would be so inspiring to sit something like this whilst online journalling the adventures of the day in a foreign place.





This entry was posted on Monday 9 March 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply