Raw Bliss Balls


BLISS BALLS
Recently I have incorporated the weekly habit of blitzing up a quick recipe of bliss balls so I can help myself to a nutritious and healthy snack.
I take these to work, I eat them at home or even as a dessert before bedtime.


Recipe:
3 handfuls of Dates
2 cups of Desiccated coconut
2 Lemons
2 Cups almond meal OR L.S.A.

Soak the dates in boiling water to soften before blending.
Blend ALL ingredients in a high-speed blender or thermomix.
If the ingredients do not stick together, mix some melted coconut oil until dense.
Place some topping ingredients (I used chia seeds and sesame seeds) into a plate or open sized bowl.
Roll ingredients into small balls, and roll around on your plate of seeds.
Place in fridge or freezer and serve chilled.




This entry was posted on Tuesday 1 September 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply